Of interest are the stoned built houses, the narrow streets (hagiatia) and the Byzantine churches and monasteries.
At the center of the square is located the temple of Agion Apostolon, a Byzantine church of the 14th century, a masterpiece of architecture that the archaeological service has undertaken to restore and maintain.
At a 2 Km distance at South West is situated the traditional bridge of the Karniona river today called xerilas which means no water that takes your breath away with its three big arches and the white carven stones built around 1890.
Also, the forgotten today train station is the work of Italian and from Montenegro craftsmen built of hammer pressed stone between 1899 and 1901 and it is a fine example of French/italian architecture.
Kato Vrisi, Down Faucet or else Boulomeni Vrisi, sealed Faucet at the North East side of the castle is a construction placed at the period of Turkish occupation and it is of interest because of its engraved marble anaglyphs on its front.